Full-Time SEO Executive/Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
SEO Executive/Analyst, £20k – £25k – Agency in the trendy part of London – Fulltime – Immediate start!
The role is both exciting and challenging; you will be working with some of the world’s most notable brands. Not just assisting the implementation of a market leading SEO programme, but also helping to integrate with all other marketing channels to ensure a fully holistic approach is being executed.
- SEO Team Leader support / providing actionable insight to direct the SEO strategy
- Managing smaller client campaigns with the support of SEO Team Leader
- Advise clients on search engine optimisation strategies for CMS systems, information architecture, web design and usability
- Support the team to develop leading SEO strategy alongside Search Strategists
- Research and Self development to improve knowledge of SEO
- Keyword and content research using a suite of tools
- Comprehensively research and analyse competitor sites and search results pages
- Internal link optimisation
- Website technical analysis and evaluation
- Interrogating the website analytics, demonstrating value for money/ROI
- Identify issues surrounding user experience, accessibility, and information architecture.
- HTML and CMS optimisation
- Basic knowledge or interest in HTML
- Proven web development / online marketing experience
- Experience in both on and off-site search engine optimisation
- Appreciation of Content management Systems (CMS) and dynamic URLs
- A good understanding of website usability and information architecture. Avid user of web Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Proficient in Microsoft programs including Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
How to Apply
Please email your CV to [email protected]
115 total views, 1 today